Willing Young Men • Twink

Friday, December 18, 2009

Bijan and Robbie



What some of you may not know is that many of my scenes are sometimes put together at the last minute with great frustration. This is one of them. I had the models, Robbie, a very nice masculine soft spoken Serbian and Bijan, a hot Turkish bottom. Two days before the shoot I went to check out the location, Belgrades hottest gay dance club nestled on a bridge under a freeway. I was very excited to shoot there, but the day before I called the manager and asked if all was good, but he had a last minute change of mind and cancelled. I called a friend that was helping me find locations and he went on the hunt for me again. He called back around 10pm and told me to go to another small club, popular with Belgrades transvestites, and in a few minutes I was in the car flying towards the tiny club with Dakota Rivers by my side. Magically I found the club without one wrong turn (this is very hard in Belgrade since street signs are in Cyrillic, thus basic knowledge of Cyrillic is necessary, and the street signs are tiny and oddly placed if not missing at all). Dakota and I knew we found the place when we saw a blonde transvestite on the corner. We parked, but the transvestite disappeared, so we went to the mysterious door with a doorbell, rang it, and then was ushered into a funky club with 3 transvestites, 2 other patrons and 2 bar staff. After a quick drink chatting with the transvestites and chatting up the bar staff about a shoot the location was secured for the following morning. The next morning with Robbie and Bijan on hand we all got to work. Watch as Robbies big uncut Serbian cock plows Bijans tight pretty Turkish hole...what a mix, right? I love my job!